Mathematica and version control systems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61739] Mathematica and version control systems
- From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 05:54:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Comp.Center (RUS), U of Stuttgart, FRG
- References: <200510260501.BAA18757@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> For CVS, it is highly suggested to use the scripts described in the
> following article :
it seems the newest version is from 2002/03/11, tested up to Mathematica 4.1,
I have the impression it is not maintained anymore.
Do some of you use it with 5.x? Any problems?
> For Subversion, no restriction applies, since subversion handles
> data as binary.
the script should also be useful with subversion (which I use),
I tested it on a 1 Mb notebook, which was reduced to about half size!
The truth isn't quite the sort of thing one tells to
a nice, sweet, refined girl. -- Oscar Wilde
Prev by Date:
Re: Zero-based indexing option?
Next by Date:
Re: Zero argument functions
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica and version control systems
Next by thread:
Integrate vs Nintegrate for impulsive functions