Problem with AuthorTools
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61775] Problem with AuthorTools
- From: Daniele Lupo <danwolf80_no_spam_ at libero.it>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 01:32:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi to all.
I've tried today to use AuthorTools to join many files in a unique project.
Unfortunately, when I press the Make Project button in the AuthorTools
palette, I've a beep and an error message appears in the "Why Beep" window:
"The requested evaluator is not currently defined."
Every other button returns me the same message, except the "?" button that
correctly open the help page.
What can I do to correct it? Any suggestion?
Thanks for your answers
Prev by Date:
GreaterEqual[x,1] shows up as Greater[x,1]
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: GreaterEqual[x,1] shows up as Greater[x,1]
Next by thread:
New LinkageDesigner application for mechanical design with Mathematica