Re: Re: Question regarding Mathematica's treatment of whitespace

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61828] Re: [mg61808] Re: Question regarding Mathematica's treatment of whitespace
  • From: <bsyehuda at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 06:10:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Chris,
Although not you wanted, but you can always triple left-click with the mouse
on a parenteses or brackets (curly / square) and the front end will select
the relevant code covered by it. Also if you triple left-click on a head of
an expresion it will select all the code that is enclosed by this head.
Until a decent coloring will be implemented in the front end (I believe it
will) you can use this property
yehuda

;