- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60103] DSolve problem
- From: "sunnewton" <sunshinenewton at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 04:33:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am a freshman of Mathematica, I need help here...
I met such problem as:
DSolve[y'[x] == sin[t] - 2y[x], y[x], t]
DSolve::"dvnoarg": "The function \!\(y[x]\) appears with no arguments."
How to Handle???
Prev by Date:
Re: How to assembly a stiffness matrix ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Keyboard problems - no "dead keys" - in Linux version of Mathematica
Next by thread:
Timing loop For !!