Timing loop For !!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60111] Timing loop For !!
- From: NGUYEN Quang Tuong <quang-tuong.nguyen at lpn.cnrs.fr>
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 02:05:59 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200509020833.EAA05924@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wrote a program in which i used the loop for to store the evaluation
of an expression ( in order to reduce the time of calculation ). But my
program is until slow. I would like to kwow if we can have another to
reduce the time of calculation. Here in the loop for that i used.
Here TFHbulktotal is a function that is defined previously. And I'll
use Hkptotal[p,q] for the next calculation..
What I must do to replace the two loop For above to reduce the time of
Thanks a lot!
Prev by Date:
Re: DSolve problem
Next by Date:
Re: Matrix/Array Simplification
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Timing loop For !!