Timing loop For !!

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg60111] Timing loop For !!
  • From: NGUYEN Quang Tuong <quang-tuong.nguyen at>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 02:05:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I wrote a program in which i used the loop for to store the evaluation
of an expression ( in order to reduce the time of calculation ). But my
program is until slow. I would like to kwow if we can have another to
reduce the time of calculation. Here in the loop for that i used.

Here TFHbulktotal is a function that is  defined previously. And I'll
use Hkptotal[p,q] for the next calculation..

What I must do to replace the two loop For above to reduce the time of
calculation ??

Thanks a lot!