Re: TableHeadings for 1x1 tables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60204] Re: TableHeadings for 1x1 tables
  • From: "Jason Quinn" <jason.lee.quinn at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 04:04:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thank you for your response. I'm currently using the same work-around
as your last example. My table is the output of a more complicated
notebook where the size of the table depends on the particular input.
It can range from 1x1 to 1xn (i.e., n columns) with the 1x1 case being
somewhat frequent.

I see no obvious reason why TableForm's TableHeadings options shouldn't
work with 1x1 tables. I sure hope this is improved in future releases.

Thanks for you time,
Jason Q.