Re: TableHeadings for 1x1 tables
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60204] Re: TableHeadings for 1x1 tables
- From: "Jason Quinn" <jason.lee.quinn at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 04:04:02 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thank you for your response. I'm currently using the same work-around as your last example. My table is the output of a more complicated notebook where the size of the table depends on the particular input. It can range from 1x1 to 1xn (i.e., n columns) with the 1x1 case being somewhat frequent. I see no obvious reason why TableForm's TableHeadings options shouldn't work with 1x1 tables. I sure hope this is improved in future releases. Thanks for you time, Jason Q.