Three piece function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60197] Three piece function
- From: "Steven Jonak" <JonakSt at gw.kirkwood.k12.mo.us>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 04:03:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm a little new to using Mathematica for creating handouts/quizzes and tests so please bear with me! I'm using Mathematica to write a test and I can't seem to get a decent looking three-piece function. For two pieces, the typesetting palette works fine. I used Show Expression to see how they got the curly bracket on the left side but when I tried to change it to three pieces with a curly bracket on the left side (a one row, three column matrix with the bracket) the size of the bracket doesn't change--and looks bad. Any suggestions? S Jonak "Maintain an even strain."