A very EZ Question! Make a Graph!

Hi Everybody,

I need to make a graph given the vertices and edges.

let's say:

Vertex set: V=Range[5]={1,2,3,4,5}
Edge Set:   E={{1,2},{2,3},{4,5},{1,4},{2,5}};

Also, Is there any funtion that Lists the vertices adjacent to a given
vertex! I mean using the Combinatorica package in Mathematica!

I know it might sound stupid, but I could find a solution to this in
Mathematica Manual!!!

I appreciate your help.

regards,

chekad