Re: Re: Pictures into Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60261] Re: [mg60098] Re: [mg60053] Pictures into Mathematica
- From: Ian Roberts <mathgroup at quantica.com.au>
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 04:07:00 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200508310424.AAA21134@smc.vnet.net> <200509020833.EAA05898@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
But be careful - pictures that appear in Widows do not always work on a
Mac, as I found out earlier this year when trying to do a presentation
on a Mac using a notebook with pictures in it that I prepared on my Win
Igor Antonio wrote:
>jtrexel at ix.netcom.com wrote:
>>How do I import pictures that I have made into Mathematica 5.2 ?
>Have you had a chance to the the documentation for the function
>Import? It's very straightforward...
>Evaluate $ImportFormats in a notebook to see if the file format of your
>images are supported.
Prev by Date:
A very EZ Question! Make a Graph!
Next by Date:
Numerical integration over half-infinite intervals
Previous by thread:
Re: Pictures into Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Re: N-dimensional rotations