Re: Switching to Mac caused 20x slowdown - please help!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60323] Re: Switching to Mac caused 20x slowdown - please help!
- From: "flatuniverse" <flatuniverse at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:06:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
P. Abbott showed that the integral could be done in closed form. This sped up the calculation on the Mac by a factor of 60. Problem solved... and then some! Thanks, all.