cannot find the required native library named JLinkNativeLibrary

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg60278] cannot find the required native library named JLinkNativeLibrary
  • From: "Sam Hwang" <samhng at>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 04:36:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I've got the following error log:

Fatal error: cannot find the required native library named
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: MLOpen
	at com.wolfram.jlink.NativeLink.MLOpen(Native Method)
	at com.wolfram.jlink.NativeLink.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createMathLink0(Unknown Source)
	at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createMathLink(Unknown Source)
	at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createKernelLink0(Unknown Source)
	at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createKernelLink(Unknown Source)
	at com.gsta.jlink.examples.HelloJLink.main(

I know the file does exist under JLink\SystemFiles\Libraries\Windows
folder but how to make use of it? Appriciated for helps.