cannot find the required native library named JLinkNativeLibrary
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60278] cannot find the required native library named JLinkNativeLibrary
- From: "Sam Hwang" <samhng at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 04:36:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've got the following error log:
Fatal error: cannot find the required native library named
at com.wolfram.jlink.NativeLink.MLOpen(Native Method)
at com.wolfram.jlink.NativeLink.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createMathLink0(Unknown Source)
at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createMathLink(Unknown Source)
at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createKernelLink0(Unknown Source)
at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createKernelLink(Unknown Source)
I know the file does exist under JLink\SystemFiles\Libraries\Windows
folder but how to make use of it? Appriciated for helps.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica won't run if LANG var is set to pt_BR
Next by Date:
Re: true limit of mathematica ? Help me !!!
Previous by thread:
Re: Switching to Mac caused 20x slowdown - please help!
Next by thread:
Simplify and Noncommutativity