cannot find the required native library named JLinkNativeLibrary
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60278] cannot find the required native library named JLinkNativeLibrary
- From: "Sam Hwang" <samhng at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 04:36:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I've got the following error log: Fatal error: cannot find the required native library named JLinkNativeLibrary. java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: MLOpen at com.wolfram.jlink.NativeLink.MLOpen(Native Method) at com.wolfram.jlink.NativeLink.<init>(Unknown Source) at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createMathLink0(Unknown Source) at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createMathLink(Unknown Source) at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createKernelLink0(Unknown Source) at com.wolfram.jlink.MathLinkFactory.createKernelLink(Unknown Source) at com.gsta.jlink.examples.HelloJLink.main(HelloJLink.java:51) I know the file does exist under JLink\SystemFiles\Libraries\Windows folder but how to make use of it? Appriciated for helps.