Proposal to get Stephen to Improve the lot of Space Shuttle Programmers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60327] Proposal to get Stephen to Improve the lot of Space Shuttle Programmers
- From: Johnsolo12345 at aol.com
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:07:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can I get a conversation started about this topic?
Will a tool to convert FORTRAN to mathematica code be useful?
The purpose would be to verify the integrity of the FORTRAN code and then
possibly recompile it to c++, using Mathematica's features.
The goal would be to take all that FORTRAN code out there and give
Mathematicians more option when designing code for embedded systems.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to create units?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: operators for relations in sets
Next by thread: