Mathematica: access serial port?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60377] Mathematica: access serial port?
- From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:27:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: renan.birck at gmail.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, Is there any way to make a Mathematica program access the serial port? I need this to link to external electronical device. Maybe using MathLink (but I don't know programming in C/C++)? I use Mathematica 5.0 in Linux, so this maybe would require a kernel module for the serial port. Thanks!