Strange error when using InequalityPlot3D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60401] Strange error when using InequalityPlot3D
- From: "flatuniverse" <flatuniverse at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:16:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi All. I'm trying to visualize chi-squared contours for a 3 parameter
fit. I can take 2D slices of the contours using ContourPlot, but I'd
like to see the function in 3D. So I have a function chi2, and to
see the chi^2=180 contour, I use the following:
which produces the error,
InequalityPlot3D::region: The region defined by <<1>> could not be
broken down into cylinders.
What's going on here? Is there a better way to see this function in
Prev by Date:
Bug in Reduce?
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica: access serial port?
Previous by thread:
Re: basic issue with do and :=
Next by thread:
Re: Strange error when using InequalityPlot3D