Hamiltoncircuits on polyhedra
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60399] Hamiltoncircuits on polyhedra
- From: Jan Lucassen <jan.lucassen at planet.nl>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:16:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Fred Simons (emeritus professor of Technical University Eindhoven) has given me your email adress.
I should like to know whether Mathematica contains software to determine Hamiltonian circuits on polyhedrs.
I am not well informed, but I heard about the existence of so called Mathematica commands for the determination of Hamilton
circuits if it, Mathematica, has at its disposal the package 'Combinatorics'.
Awaiting your answer, yours cordially .
Jan B.M. Lucassen
5624 KT EINDHOVEN
tel.: 040 - 243 40 58
e-mail: jan.lucassen at planet.nl
Prev by Date:
Re: operators for relations in sets
Next by Date:
Re:Re: Set of strings reducing problem (Again!)
Previous by thread:
Re: Strange error when using InequalityPlot3D
Next by thread:
Re: Hamiltoncircuits on polyhedra