Re: Mathematica: access serial port?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60562] Re: Mathematica: access serial port?
- From: "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 05:19:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
ragfield wrote: > Unzip, place the folder in $[User]BaseDirectory/Applications, then load > with <<SerialIO`. The SerialIO directory contains a simple example > notebook. Currently it works with Mac OS X and Linux (x86). I can add > support for Windows and possibly other Unix platforms at request. I added support for Windows to this SerialIO addon package. It is still not on the InfoCenter, but you can download it here: http://members.wolfram.com/schofield/SerialIO.zip -Rob