Re: Mathematica 5.0 and Excel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60644] Re: Mathematica 5.0 and Excel
- From: "janwillem van dijk" <j.vandijk at nrg-nl.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 04:19:47 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Using MathLink for Excel makes life easy in this case.
will read the range A11:Q26. Of course variable can be used in stead of
One drawback is that the excel file must be closed to have the link
Depending on what you need using Transpose[ReadExcel[......]] must be
Hope it helps,
Prev by Date:
Re: Beginner: Importing files, maintaining file format.
Next by Date:
Rotate Frame Label?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Mathematica 5.0 and Excel
Next by thread:
Mathemaica 5.2 are the 64 Bit an illusion !!!....?