Somebody using Mathematica on SGI Altix?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60696] Somebody using Mathematica on SGI Altix?
- From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 02:55:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to know if anybody is running Mathematica on SGI Altix
platform (Itanium CPU + Linux)?
How does the speed compares to machines based on, say, Pentium 4 or Athlon 64?
Prev by Date:
Re:Re: Set of strings reducing problem (Again!)
Next by Date:
Re: Bug in MiniMaxApproximation
Previous by thread:
What's wrong with this integral in mathematica?
Next by thread: