- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60690] newbie question
- From: "mjt" <mtattar1 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 02:55:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
(1) How can I get Mathematica to output using Leibniz derivative
(2) A long expression using MatrixForm has been cut off on the far
right side of my notebook (scroll bar to the right shows the cutoff).
How can I see the whole expression?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Batch
Next by Date:
Mathematica 5.2 too slow...
Previous by thread:
Somebody using Mathematica on SGI Altix?
Next by thread:
Re: newbie question