Re: Bugs in Mathematica 5+

I've tried many mathematic related software. This is the only one that allows me to type mathematical
formulas and normal text on-the-fly, having shortcut keys for the most relevant stuff. Further more,
it allows me to make my own toolbars, which is a plus. It is much more better than any other product ;) .

I'm mostly using Mathematica for 'word proccesing' in conjunction with Sketchpad.

I sincerely don't have words to describe how thankful I am that there is Mathematica and I found it.
Congrats to Wolfram.