Re: Bugs in Mathematica 5+
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60684] Re: Bugs in Mathematica 5+
- From: ROBO Design <robodesign at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 02:55:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've tried many mathematic related software. This is the only one that allows me to type mathematical formulas and normal text on-the-fly, having shortcut keys for the most relevant stuff. Further more, it allows me to make my own toolbars, which is a plus. It is much more better than any other product ;) . I'm mostly using Mathematica for 'word proccesing' in conjunction with Sketchpad. I sincerely don't have words to describe how thankful I am that there is Mathematica and I found it. Congrats to Wolfram.