MathLink for Python?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60710] MathLink for Python?
- From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 02:36:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to know if is it possible to use MathLink with the Python
I have Python application that I want to connect to Mathematica.
Prev by Date:
Common denominator in tables?
Next by Date:
Re: Recursion problem in SymbolicSum
Previous by thread:
Re: Common denominator in tables?
Next by thread:
Re: MathLink for Python?