Re: MathLink for Python?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60721] Re: MathLink for Python?
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 04:58:16 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Renan schrieb: > Hi, > > I'd like to know if is it possible to use MathLink with the Python > programming language? > I have Python application that I want to connect to Mathematica. > > Thanks, > Renan "Wishmaster" > Hi Renan, this: http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/585/ (size: 15.1 KB) can call Mathematica from Python. I don't know if it works the other way round. Good luck, Peter -- Peter Pein, Berlin GnuPG Key ID: 0xA34C5A82 http://people.freenet.de/Peter_Berlin/