Re: Re: Bugs in Mathematica 5+
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60711] Re: [mg60613] Re: [mg60584] Bugs in Mathematica 5+
- From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 02:36:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200509210720.DAA08038@smc.vnet.net> <200509220608.CAA01837@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 9/22/05, Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu> wrote:
> May I second the criticism of the functionality of Undo. It is one of
I'd like to third this. I have always been bitten by this, esp. since
most other software allows many levels of undo.
So far, I have had only random segmentation faults with Mathematica.
Those were maybe caused by lack of memory...
Prev by Date:
Re: Recursion problem in SymbolicSum
Next by Date:
imwheel no longer supported
Previous by thread:
Re: Bugs in Mathematica 5+
Next by thread:
Hi all, can somebody tell me how to compile latex file converted from mathematica's nb ?