imwheel no longer supported
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60713] imwheel no longer supported
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 02:36:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My Linux distribution no longer provides imwheel, and when I built and
installed it, it did not have any noticeable affect on Mathematica. I'm
using Mathematica 5.2. Is there a way to configure Mathematica to
understand Bnt4Down and Btn5Down?
"Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...
in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...;
without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Bugs in Mathematica 5+
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 5.2 too slow...
Previous by thread:
Re: After upgrade of X Server, Mathematica won't work properly
Next by thread:
Notation for variational calculus?