Changing Ticks to Rationals
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60722] Changing Ticks to Rationals
- From: "kristoph" <kristophs.post at web.de>
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 05:45:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to change the ticks in an Histogram to rationals?
Changing 2.5 to 5/2 and so on. Thanks for help.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: newbie question
Next by Date:
Plotting and getting data points
Previous by thread:
Notation for variational calculus?
Next by thread:
Re: Changing Ticks to Rationals