  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60734] Plotting and getting data points
  • From: ksmath <kdsimon at uiuc.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:36:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a pde for r[t,x]. Once I obtain the solution, I have only been able to plot it in 3D. Does anyone know how to plot r vs x at a specific instance in time, i.e. obtaining a 2D plot?

Also, is there away to extract the data points for each time step in the solution so that I can view them in a list?

Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

Kristie