How to find a inverse of line graph?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60756] How to find a inverse of line graph?
- From: sowencheung at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 03:45:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Given a line graph of G, how can I find the G?
Very clueless, I did think about it for a long time. Anyone would like
Prev by Date:
Re: MathLink for Python?
Next by Date:
Checking for a given phrase in an expression
Previous by thread:
Interactive surface manipulation with GUIkit
Next by thread:
Re: How to find a inverse of line graph?