Problem running multiple lines in a cell

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60752] Problem running multiple lines in a cell
  • From: "Blimbaum, Jerry AA R22" <jerry.blimbaum at navy.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 03:45:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sometimes if I have several lines in a cell and the first line has a ;
at the end, the second line does not evaluate correctly....when I remove
the ; from the first line then the first and second line evaluate
correctly....if i then put the ; at the end of the first line again and
re-run the cell, the cell evaluates correctly....

has anyone else experienced this?

thanks....jerry blimbaum