Problem running multiple lines in a cell
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60752] Problem running multiple lines in a cell
- From: "Blimbaum, Jerry AA R22" <jerry.blimbaum at navy.mil>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 03:45:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sometimes if I have several lines in a cell and the first line has a ;
at the end, the second line does not evaluate correctly....when I remove
the ; from the first line then the first and second line evaluate
correctly....if i then put the ; at the end of the first line again and
re-run the cell, the cell evaluates correctly....
has anyone else experienced this?
Prev by Date:
Checking for a given phrase in an expression
Next by Date:
N-nested For loops, with N variable - Best way to implement?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Checking for a given phrase in an expression
Next by thread:
Re: Problem running multiple lines in a cell