Re: Plotting and getting data points

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg60748] Re: [mg60734] Plotting and getting data points
  • From: <bsyehuda at>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 03:45:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

typos in my previous answer, so here it is again
I already answered that question in the students forum.  Anyway, shortly
Plot[r[t0,x],{x,x0,x1}] will give you the basic 2D plot. t0 is a constant of
your choice (must be a number)
to generate a table of data points of your solution use (note the similarity
wit plot)
browse the help for table and plot functions