Bug in Mathematica ?

Hi,

I've computed the following two expressions:

Integrate[Max[x, y], {x, 0, 1}, {y, 0, 1}]
NIntegrate[Max[x, y], {x, 0, 1}, {y, 0, 1}]

which result in very different numbers. When I calculate the integral by
hand I get (2/3).

Any thoughts ? I guess by now it's probably a known bug. (or maybe even
a 'feature').

B.