Re: Hi, all, about convert *.nb to *.tex, which can be compiled by latex
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60814] Re: Hi, all, about convert *.nb to *.tex, which can be compiled by latex
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 05:41:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
have a look in
in your Mathematica installation
"sunny" <sjsongjing at gmail.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:dhdbgc$8fn$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| Hi, all,
| as in title?
| can anyone very experienced with this operation
share his or her
| experiences with me?
| And the Err message means I need "wrisym.sty".
| where to find it?
| I can't find it from Wolfgang's website.
| Thanks a lot,
Prev by Date:
Sorting Strings: How and Why so f$&!ing hard?
Next by Date:
Re: Bug in Mathematica ?
Previous by thread:
Hi, all, about convert *.nb to *.tex, which can be compiled by latex
Next by thread:
Bug in Mathematica ?