Re: Hi, all, about convert *.nb to *.tex, which can be compiled by latex

Hi,

have a look in
$TopDirectory/SystemFiles/IncludeFiles/TeX/texmf\tex/latex/wolfram/wrisym.sty

in your Mathematica installation

Regards
  Jens

"sunny" <sjsongjing at gmail.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:dhdbgc$8fn$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| Hi, all,
| as in title?
|
| can anyone very experienced with this operation
share his or her