Working with open intervals
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60849] Working with open intervals
- From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 03:57:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to know if can the Interval command work with open intervals?
If not, how can I work with open intervals?
I need the operations like intersection and union.
Renan "Wishmaster" - Canoas, RS, Brazil
Prev by Date:
Re: nonlinear fit question
Next by Date:
Interactive surface manipulation with GUIkit
Previous by thread:
Re: A programming puzzle.
Next by thread:
axes for Plot3D