Re: Import-Function buggy in Version 5.2 ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60857] Re: [mg60796] Import-Function buggy in Version 5.2 ?
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 03:57:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200509290941.FAA01006@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anyone know if there was a change in the default delimiters for
On 9/29/05, s.setzer at gmx.net <s.setzer at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello all,
> after upgrading from version 5.1 to 5.2 I'm encountering problems with
> the import of data from a file. My programs still run under version 5.1
> but show a different behaviour in version 5.2.
> Here is the way it works in version 5.1:
> Everything is fine, Mathematica imports a list of lists, or a matrix if
> you like it that way.
> Here is what happens with version 5.2 (same data-file)
> The first entry is correct (see above), but the 6'th to n'th value are
> just members of one big list.
> Anybody knows what's going on here, is this a bug in version 5.2 ?
> (I would be able find a workaround to get things running again, but
> this is not the point here)
> Thanks for your help !
Prev by Date:
Re: Bug in Mathematica ?
Next by Date:
Re: Sorting Strings: How and Why so f$&!ing hard?
Previous by thread:
Import-Function buggy in Version 5.2 ?
Next by thread:
A programming puzzle.