Re: simultaneous nonlinear regression of a lot of data

There was a great post about this topic that helped me.  Here is the link:

http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2004/Oct/msg00031.html

I have used it on very large data sets of up to 3 sets of the data at a time.

mb

--
University of Colorado
Chemistry 76