SpeakTextPacket in 5.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65450] SpeakTextPacket in 5.2
- From: "Dana DeLouis" <ddelouis at bellsouth.net>
- Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 05:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello. I use to have this function in my startup file. It would speak the
text, and I remember that it worked well.
However, I have not gotten this to work in awhile.
Has anyone gotten this to work with version 5.2?
The Mathematica Journal (9-3, pg. 300) recommends the following line
However, the above no longer works.
Speech works well on my computer using Microsoft Office 2003.
I know this is an "undocumented feature," so I cannot complain. :>0
Just wondering. Maybe it is a version 5 thing.
dana.del at gmail.com
Prev by Date:
Technical question from new userr
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Technical question from new userr
Next by thread:
Re: SpeakTextPacket in 5.2