  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65455] Technical question from new userr
  • From: "Juan Jose Zoreda Lozano" <zolj at podernet.com.mx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 05:00:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Friends: I am a grad student in Mexico, new user of Mathematica
5.1, and have a plotting problem. Attached you will find copy of a plot
as I got it--obviously not to my satisfaction--as well as a copy of one
of Mathematica files on my computer that might be usefull to know. The
graphs I try to plot always appear with  # instead of points or
continous lines. I have read to no avail the corresponding sections (The
Structure of Graphics and Sounds) in A Practical Introduction to
Mathematica. What to do? Thank you in advance for your help.

[Attachments are not permitted - please contact the author for
 details - moderator]

Juan J. Zoreda   zolj at podernet.com.mx