Solving the differential equation

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65472] Solving the differential equation
  • From: "Subbu" <subbaraokommuri at>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 06:59:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Can you please tell me the answer for the fallowing

Suppose I am solving a Differential eqn like

Suppose, I dont know the form of f[x] while solving the equation but
mathematica is giving some solution. After obtaining that solution
suppose if I know the form of f[x] how can I get the solution for 'y'
as a function of x.

Thank you.