Solving the differential equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65472] Solving the differential equation
- From: "Subbu" <subbaraokommuri at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 06:59:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, Can you please tell me the answer for the fallowing Suppose I am solving a Differential eqn like DSolve[y`[x]==f[x],y,x] Suppose, I dont know the form of f[x] while solving the equation but mathematica is giving some solution. After obtaining that solution suppose if I know the form of f[x] how can I get the solution for 'y' as a function of x. Thank you.