Re: Technical question from new userr
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65464] Re: Technical question from new userr
- From: Bhuvanesh <lalu_bhatt at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 06:59:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Presumably you are trying to plot in a standalone kernel. If so, this is what plots look like. To get points or lines, you need to plot in the front-end. Of course, without looking at the plot, it's hard to tell whether this is the issue. Bhuvanesh, Wolfram Research.