Complex number after NIntegrate

Hi all!

I need to do the following. I am using mathematica to take a multi-dimensional(8-mentional) integral with NIntegrate and MonteCarlo method.
But there is one problem I couldn't solve. Mathematica gives complex number after NIntegrate.
Integrand is a some kind of exponential function with sums of logarithms in exponent.

So, what i do wrong and may be i have to change some options of NIntegrate?

thanx