Complex number after NIntegrate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65525] Complex number after NIntegrate
- From: Nobody <englishstop at mail.ru>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 06:52:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to do the following. I am using mathematica to take a multi-dimensional(8-mentional) integral with NIntegrate and MonteCarlo method.
But there is one problem I couldn't solve. Mathematica gives complex number after NIntegrate.
Integrand is a some kind of exponential function with sums of logarithms in exponent.
So, what i do wrong and may be i have to change some options of NIntegrate?
Prev by Date:
Re: Vector algebra
Next by Date:
Re: Count Function
Previous by thread:
Re: Lost Values after For[ ] loop
Next by thread:
Speed: Inner MUCH slower than dot product??