Stationarity testing of data

Hello,

I have a second question about time series analysis in mathematica.
Are there any built in functions to test the stationarity of a set of
data?  You can test the stationarity of a given model using
StationaryQ, but I can't find a function to test the stationarity of an
instance of that model, or any other data set.

Thanks,

-John Hawkin