Pointsize in MultipleListPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65544] Pointsize in MultipleListPlot
- From: Joerg Schaber <schaber at molgen.mpg.de>
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 06:14:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I use MultipleListPlot to put error bars to my data points. However,
using MultipleLustPlot I cannot influence the point sie of my data
points anymore using PlotStyle->PointSize.
Is there a way to increase the size of the data points with error bars?
Prev by Date:
Re: another problem with Infinite Products
Next by Date:
Stationarity testing of data
Previous by thread:
Re: Two independent y axes ?
Next by thread:
Re: Pointsize in MultipleListPlot