Net/Link: TimeContrained call to DLL
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65567] Net/Link: TimeContrained call to DLL
- From: peter.aptaker at gmail.com
- Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 00:45:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am calling a DLL via Net/Link ? (Unfortunately I do not have the
sourcecode for the DLL). Should TimeConstrained work? e.g.
Prev by Date:
Re: 64-bit GraphPlot problem
Next by Date:
Axes with arrowheads !?
Previous by thread:
Re: Code problem
Next by thread:
Re: Net/Link: TimeContrained call to DLL