Help with Identities
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65585] Help with Identities
- From: "Sven C. Koehler" <schween at snafu.de>
- Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 04:32:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As an occasional mathematican, I sometimes forget that i.e.
Log[x/y] is very similar to Log[x] / Log[y]
Is there some way in Mathematica to see how an mathematical
expression could look like alternatively? (Something like the opposite
And then I wonder why
Log[x/y] === Log[x] - Log[y]
is False. Can I instruct Mathematica to explain why this is False?
Prev by Date:
Re: conditions of fit parameters
Next by Date:
Re: FindMinimum during NMimimize
Previous by thread:
Re: Axes with arrowheads !?
Next by thread:
Re: Help with Identities