Re: Integral problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65648] Re: Integral problem
- From: "david_tang" <david3687 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 05:59:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hi the problem is the function is a subsection function, then Mathematica give the two different section. Knowing the Log function will apply to some thing greater than zero and you will see the field of two function just fill the R^1 space. So the two result is right. sorry to my poor english, and hope you will get my point.