  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65648] Re: Integral problem
  • From: "david_tang" <david3687 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 05:59:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hi

the problem is the function is a subsection function, then Mathematica
give the two different section. Knowing the Log[] function will apply
to some thing greater than zero and you will see the field of two
function just fill the R^1 space.
So the two result is right.

sorry to my poor english, and hope you will get my point.