Problems with DirectoryName
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65659] Problems with DirectoryName
- From: "Janko Slavic" <janko.slavic at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 06:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi! I would like to get the directory name out of a full path filename string. It seems like the DirectoryName is not working the same with "\\" or "/". DirectoryName["d:\\temp\\test.txt"] => d:\temp\ DirectoryName["d:/temp/test.txt"] => Blank I would like the solution to be platform independent. Any advices are greatly appreciated!