Re: Where do I put my own add-on packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65759] Re: Where do I put my own add-on packages?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:49:38 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
AES, AFAIK the place to put one's personal package files is under: $UserBaseDirectory/Applications You can change the default location of $UserBaseDirectory by setting the MATHEMATICA_USERBASE environment variable. Cheers,