importing a mathematica plot in a latex file

[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator]

I hope this question will not sound too extraneous to the main topic of
the newsgroup.
I am wondering how a plot done by Mathematica for some function can be
inserted inside a file .tex. Thanks to anyone who may give some hint on
regard.