importing a mathematica plot in a latex file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65732] importing a mathematica plot in a latex file
- From: "ff2154" <fumarola at phys.columbia.edu>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:49:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator] I hope this question will not sound too extraneous to the main topic of the newsgroup. I am wondering how a plot done by Mathematica for some function can be inserted inside a file .tex. Thanks to anyone who may give some hint on regard.