Matrix rows

[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator]

Another question for which I am sure there is a trivial solution.

If I have a matrix (not square - nearly always has more rows than
columns). Is there a simple way to check if two (or more) rows are the
same. I don't need to know how many rows are the same just if any are
the same. Clearly I could loop through the matrix but this must be of
order n^2 for an n row matrix.

Any suggestions?