- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65757] Matrix rows
- From: "King, Peter R" <peter.king at imperial.ac.uk>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:49:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator] Another question for which I am sure there is a trivial solution. If I have a matrix (not square - nearly always has more rows than columns). Is there a simple way to check if two (or more) rows are the same. I don't need to know how many rows are the same just if any are the same. Clearly I could loop through the matrix but this must be of order n^2 for an n row matrix. Any suggestions?