WebMathematica install question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65756] WebMathematica install question
- From: János <janos.lobb at yale.edu>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:49:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator]
My institution is a premier subscriber, so I asked for a
WebMathematica Amateur. I already have Mathematica 5.2 installed on
my machine. WebMathematica came with Mathematica 5.1. If I install
it, will it borg my Mathematica 5.2 ?
What will it do to my mathpass file in /Library/Mathematica/Licensing ?
Or should I just forget about the Mathematica 5.1 CD that came with
the package ?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Transfer function animation
Previous by thread:
Re: Matrix rows
Next by thread:
Re: WebMathematica install question