WebMathematica install question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65756] WebMathematica install question
  • From: János <janos.lobb at yale.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:49:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator]

Hi,

My institution is a premier subscriber, so I asked for a
WebMathematica Amateur.  I already have Mathematica 5.2 installed on
my machine.  WebMathematica came with Mathematica 5.1.  If I install
it, will it borg my Mathematica 5.2 ?

What will it do to my mathpass file in /Library/Mathematica/Licensing ?

Or should I just forget about the Mathematica 5.1 CD that came with
the package ?

Thanks ahead,

János