Named Formats? (followup question)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65749] Named Formats? (followup question)
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:49:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator] I like to work in Mathematica with screen magnification 125% or 150%, cells wrapped to window width, then convert to 100% magnification, cells wrapped to page width, and Show Page Breaks turned on for printing to paper -- or maybe other options for print to PDF. Is there any kind of "named format" capability, akin to Style Sheets, that would enable one to switch between these options in one click (or maybe by executing one notebook cell?), instead of having to execute a multi-step sequence of menu commands?